Monday, September 20, 2010

Still 215, but 5 miles instead of 4.

So I'm really stuck at this 215 weight. I've seen it dip down, but 215 is just where my body wants to sit for a while. Hopefully I'll break through the barrier at some point. I've added weight lifting to my routine two days a week so maybe that will help.

The more exciting thing is that Sunday I hit the 5 mile mark running. 5.07 miles in 1 hour and 2 minutes of continuous running. I was running and felt pretty good, so decided to go for 4.5. Then at 4.5, decided to go for the big FIVE-O.

I feel pretty good, took the next day for total rest just so I wouldn't push it (did 12 miles total this weekend (Fri, Sat and Sun).

A 5K in Merrimack on Saturday. Hopefully I can improve my times a little bit. Excited to try.

No comments: