Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another week gone by

Did pretty well this week, despite having some gym and eating mis-steps. 

Went to the gym 5 times this week (m thru f) , and did a total of 14.74 miles and a total time of 3 hours and 32 minutes.     My pace is still horrible, but at least I have a pace.  There would have been more miles but one day I didn't have correct gym stuff and another day I was dead tired.  

Sat morning I hiked S. Uncannonuc.  

Last time I weighed I was down to 234.2.  I think I've hit a plateau,  Seeing thats 21lbs since March 30th, thats ok cuz it was bound to happen.    I'll just keep running.   

Really unsure about being able to run the 5k.  Treadmill is one thing, running a race is a whole different ball game.  Anytime I add an incline to the treadmill (used to simulate the difficulty of running outside)   it just kills me.   Got about 2 months for it not to kill me I guess. 

No comments: